Softube Studio Collection
- List Price$879.99
- AudioDeluxe Discount-$380.00
- Electronic DeliveryFree!
- Regular Price$499.99
- Out of Stock
The Softube Studio Collection contains 12 award-winning plug-ins—eight emulations of highly-prized studio classics, and four exclusive Softube designs. Now you can equip your studio with virtually the same premier recording, mixing, and mastering tools found in traditional recording studios—and do it for thousands of dollars less.
Four Different Reverbs and Delays—Create acoustic spaces ranging from classic spring reverb to lush and vibrant vintage verb to modern, sophisticated ambience.
Two Dynamics Processors—Enjoy classic compression with modern features courtesy of the FET Compressor, or turn to the Dyna-mite, the Swiss army knife of dynamics processors from the 80s.
Four Equalizers—Choose between an open and wide sound from the 60s, a typical 70s console equalizer, the famous Trident A-Range channel equalizer, or the exclusive hybrid Focusing EQ.
Two Specialized Equalizers—Tonelux Tilt and Tilt Live represent 30 years of audio engineering expertise boiled down to a single Tilt knob. And what a knob!
- TSAR-1 Reverb True Stereo Algorithmic Reverb Model 1. Powerful, sophisticated, detailed, modern-style reverb.
- TSAR-1R Reverb The world-class TSAR reverb coupled with an easy, fast, intuitive interface.
- Spring Reverb An instant classic with tons of sonic character. (Watch that shake control!)
- Tube Delay Never before has a digital delay sounded so analog.
- Trident A-Range Equalizer Channel 15 from one of the most famous recording desks ever made, complete with original console saturation.
- Tonelux Tilt One knob tilt and loudness equalizer featuring extremely low CPU usage.
- Tonelux Tilt Live One knob equalizer optimized for live performance applications.
- Active Equalizer Classic 70s fully-parametric design.
- Passive Equalizer A wide, clear, and open sound courtesy of a famous design from the 60s.
- Focusing Equalizer Unique design that combines the Passive and Active equalizers along with a gentle saturation/compression control.
- Valley People Dyna-mite Limiter, expander, gate, and de-esser in one unit. The classic 80s drum gate, but an even more classic drum squasher!
- FET Compressor A fresh spin on one of the most famous compressors of all time, updated with parallel compression, detector filters, look-ahead function, and external sidechain.
Version 2.0 of the Softube plug-ins have the following minimum requirements.
All Native Versions
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8, with the latest updates.
- Windows 8, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Intel Core Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- Any VST, VST3, AU, RTAS (Pro Tools 9) or AAX (Pro Tools 10.3.7, 11.0.2 or higher) compatible host application
- Free iLok account for Authorization. You can use machine authorization via iLok.com or authorize using your iLok USB key. Use the latest iLok License Manager (download them from www.ilok.com)
- Broadband internet access for downloading installer and register licenses.
All Softube plug-ins support both 32- and 64-bit hosts and operating systems. Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
Please, make sure that you always use the latest iLok License Manager. It is not included in the Softube installer, but can be downloaded from www.ilok.com.
AAX DSP version
- All available AAX-DSP versions are included in the Native license. You do not need to buy the TDM version in order to use the AAX-DSP version.
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the requirements for the Native version. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card.
- Different plug-ins will have a different load on your HDX card.
<p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 20.0px; font: 12.0px Verdana"><span style="color: #3399cc"><b><i>PLEASE NOTE:</i></b> </span>Although the processing of electronically delivered orders is typically lightning fast…it is not an automated process. Please understand that if purchasing outside of regular business hours there may be some delay (hey, we need our sleep too!).</p>